I have a good background in science and in project management and I am specialized in IT. My determination and methodical spirit allow me to be very efficient in programming.
- April 2018: Django developer at bureauxlocaux.com
- June 2017 – Mars 2018: Backend developer at interenches.com
- September 2015 – May 2017: IT Engineer at Ioda-Net, developing geoportal in Python and AngularJS.
- 2012 — 2015: Graduate School of Engineering, École Centrale Marseille, France. Theoretical and practical training in various sciences and languages courses. Field of specialisation: Information Technologies. My courses included management with agile methods, Java, Web development, Business Intelligence and Data science.
- 2013: MOOC in Project Management, École Centrale Lille, France - 2010—1012: Preparation for Entry in Graduate School, France. Two years of intensive theoretical training in mathematics, physics and chemistry
Projects — in Team
- 2014—Today: Implementation of a board game into a web game.
- 2014: Human Vision Simulator in Matlab.
- Python: Good, knowledge of the Django and Pyramid web frameworks
- C, C++, Java: Intermediate
- Other: git, Linux, SQL, Shell/Bash, LaTeX
- French: Native speaker.
- English: Very Good, TOEIC 2014: 970/990
- German: Intermediate
- November—February 2015: Entrepreneuriales PACA, Program designed to teach to students how to create a company
- SWAM 2014: Startup Weekend Aix-Marseille.
- Fedora: Packager of python libraries since March 2014.
- Ginfo: Member of the computer club, web site development and responsible for the supervision and improvement of our Drupal infrastructure.
- Robotic Club: Treasurer, conception of a Robot compliant with the rules of the Robotic French Cup and participation to the cup. I mostly worked on Computer Vision in C++ and Python.